Sunday, June 1, 2014

Favorite Books

I get asked what my favorite book is so often and I never know what to say! Usually I just pick one out of the list of books I love that is permanently written in my brain. Here's the list!
  • The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
  • The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  • The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer
  • The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  • A Separate Peace by John Knowles
  • Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
  • Watership Down by Richard Adams
  • The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown
  • Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut
  • Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment