Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Book Haul!

In the past few days I've gone to the bookstore twice, once to Barnes and Noble and once to Changing Hands. Here are the books I picked up (the ones I've read are italicized):

  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
  • I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
  • The List by Siobhan Vivian
  • ARC - The Unfinished Life of Addison Stone by Adele Griffin
  • ARC - Starry Night by Isabel Gillies
  • Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
  • A House in the Sky by Amanda Lindhout and Sara Corbett
  • Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews
  • Perfect by Ellen Hopkins
  • The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson*
*I was so excited about this! Changing Hands is a used/new bookstore so I was able to find a used copy of this book for only $9.50 that looks almost new. Plus it's signed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment