Sunday, July 13, 2014

Review: Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Can I just say that I cannot wait for Isla and the Happily Ever After?!?! If that gives you any clue to how I feel about these two books!

Anna and the French Kiss

Synopsis: Anna and the French Kiss is a charming novel about Anna, who is sent to boarding school in Paris (that's right, Paris!) for her senior year of high school.

My Thoughts: This book was amazing. I swear, I actually asked my parents to send me to boarding school in Paris after I finished it. It's a no for now, but who knows. This was such a great read. It left me filled like only a good book can. Highly recommend!!

Final Rating: 9.5/10 stars!

Lola and the Boy Next Door

Synopsis: Lola and the Boy Next Door is an adorable book about Lola, whose life seems to be going grandly until her mysterious next door neighbors move back in.

My Thoughts: I was worried that nothing would be able to live up to Anna but this book did! It's just as good as its prequel. I loved this book. Lola was such a lovable character. I loved the tie-ins with the characters from Anna and the French Kiss. It was great how it took place in San Francisco because it's such an interesting city. This is a must read.

Final Rating: 9/10 stars!

These books were both so cute! I bought them on Kindle because I couldn't find them in any local stores, but I really do wish I had them in print! Stephanie Perkins is a lovely author and I can't wait for Isla to come out in August. She really makes you fall in love with her characters (i.e. Etienne *swoon*).

No comments:

Post a Comment