Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Review: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

It's a well-known fact that I love Rainbow Rowell. I really LOVE her books. I'm dying to head over to my local indie, Changing Hands, to get a copy of Landline which just came out a few days ago. Before yesterday I'd only read Fangirl and Eleanor and Park but I had recently grabbed Attachments from the bookstore and was decidedly taking a one book YA break.

Even though Attachments isn't technically YA, I think most fans of young adults and especially fans of Eleanor and Park and Fangirl will love this book.

Synopsis: Beth and Jennifer are perfectly aware that someone is reading their work emails. This doesn't stop them from sending each other hilarious messages all day, every day. Lincoln can't believe this is his job. Getting paid to read other people's email? It's ridiculous. Until he starts to fall for Beth and realizes he's in too deep to tell her.

My Thoughts: This book was awesome! As always, Rainbow Rowell's writing skills are amazing. It's hard to believe this was her debut novel because her talent is SO IMMENSE. I can't recommend this book enough. It's adorable, but still serious. Read it! Read it! Read it!

Final Rating: 10/10 stars!

I will definitely be grabbing Landline ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment