Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review: The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

This is not a positive review, so if you loved this book I suggest you click off of this page.

Synopsis: Varsity tennis captain, Ezra Faulkner, was supposed to be homecoming king, but that was before - before his girlfriend cheated on him, before a car accident shattered his leg, and before he fell in love with unpredictable new girl Cassidy Thorpe.

My Thoughts: First off, I have to say how glad I am that I did not buy this book. I checked it out at the library on a whim, I didn't know anything about it but just plucked it off the shelf. Later, when I was doing I little dig about it I discovered it has received quite a bit of praise. I, however, don't think it's necessarily deserved. The book was painful to work through. The writing was certainly not my style, as well. I wasn't crazy about the story, but it wasn't awful. This just isn't a book I'd recommend.

Final Rating: 4/10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment