Friday, July 18, 2014

Review: The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart

Can you tell I love E. Lockhart? I do!!!!

Synopsis: Frankie Landau-Banks used to be quiet and geeky. Until she became a force to be reckoned with. This is the story of her transformation.

My Thoughts: This book started out slow, but it was worth it. It turned out to be a very enjoyable read. Just because Frankie doesn't have a sob story or big problem she needs to overcome, doesn't make this book any less great. She picked something and challenged it. I think this book can really help boost a girl's self esteem if she ever feels like there's something she can't do.

This book can be hard to find at bookstores so I would recommend ordering it or reading it on an e-reader.

Final Rating: 8/10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment