Monday, July 14, 2014

Review: Positive by Paige Rawl

There are no words for how much I love this book. I JUST REALLY LOVE IT. It comes out August 26 and be sure to pick it up from your local bookseller! It doesn't even require a long review. I feel that everyone should read this book. It is necessary. Please read it and tell me what you think.

Paige was one of the good kids. She was a cheerleader, soccer player, and a good student. The only thing that made her the tiniest bit different was her HIV-positive status. This memoir was written with a raw honesty that is rarely achieved. But this book nails it. Paige's story is heartbreakingly true. The writing was spectacular and I read the whole book in one sitting. Even though I have an ARC, I know that I will purchase this book when it's released August 26. 10/10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment