Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Review: Perfect by Ellen Hopkins

This book was seriously addicting! I stayed up super late just to finish it. Okay, maybe midnight isn't super late, but I usually go to bed at 10. Unless I'm reading a good book, like Perfect.

Perfect is about four high school seniors and their paths to perfection. Cara, the good girl who might have different ideas about love than her parents would like. Kendra, who will do anything it takes to have the perfect body and face. Sean, who might be willing to play hard ball in order to reach his perfection. And Andre, who is living a completely different life than anyone would believe. This book was really good! The beginning pulls you in with characters like Cara and Kendra. However, I was completely disappointed with Andre and Sean. I found them boring and unoriginal. Even though it was a really awesome book, the fact that 2/4 characters weren't great brought down its rating. 7.5/10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment