Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review: Just Like Fate by Suzanne Young and Cat Patrick

I read this book for free on pulseit.com! It's a great website so check it out! Right now the two free books are sci-fi which I'm not a fan of but usually they have some really great picks!

Synopsis: Caroline's grandmother is sick, probably dying. She's been by her side since her stroke and is looking for an escape, a way to escape her gram's illness and all the stress of everything. So when her BFF offers her a night out at a party she has to choose whether to stay or go. Suddenly, her life is split into two paths with different fates.

My Thoughts: Okay so this book is like totally Sliding Doors, am I right? Maybe I'm the only one that's seen that 1998 Gwyneth Paltrow film. It was a good book. Definitely interesting to see how one choice can define your life. The writing was not terrific, but that may be because there were two authors and sometimes co-authored books can get styles all mixed up. This was an okay book and I don't regret reading it, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Final Rating: 6.5/10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment