Thursday, July 17, 2014

Review: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

This was the first book I read this summer! Man, what a great way to kick off the summer. This book is excellent. I'm not really sure how to sum it up without lying, so I'll have to give you the official one.

Official Synopsis: A beautiful and distinguished family. A private island. A brilliant, damaged girl; a passionate, political boy. A group of four friends - the Liars - whose friendship turns destructive. A revolution. An accident. A secret. Lies upon lies. True love. The truth.

My Thoughts: This book was too short! I wanted it to be longer. I really enjoyed it and was totally shocked at the ending. I'm loving the buzz it's getting. Some of the sentences were choppy but that is my only complaint. The story was amazing and very interesting.

Final Rating: 8.5/10 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment